Export to EU countries and beyond requires the preparation of specific documentation and compliance with regulations. Domestic markets are, in most cases, small for expansion, which is why more and more companies are shifting to foreign markets.
The internationalisation strategy is often complicated due to the many specifics of foreign markets. The internationalisation of the company’s business is an essential step in its development, and this process needs to be approached carefully.
Our service in the process of internationalisation consists of:
- Bringing the internationalisation process closer to the company
- Preparation of the necessary documentation for export
- Creating a company profile for international cooperation
- Assistance in finding business partners in the EU and beyond
- Support in contracting
Knowledge of the economy and range in the provision of services allows us to understand the unique business needs of each company, and each client can confidently rely on our services.
We offer a set of services and analyses that enable the development of a meaningful and quality business plan, as well as a series of steps that lead to the achievement of planned business goals.
Our services also include:
- Market research
- The commercialisation of intellectual property
- Development of marketing plans and branding